[SR-Users] forward calls from kamailio(RTPengine) to FREESWITCH

Ankitt Sharma akkishrm0825 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:27:53 CEST 2016

hello

i am using using kamailio + RTPengine in my setup and i want to forward
every single call to freeswitch(for recording purpose),

all three are running on the same machine (testing in the local network)
my requirement for media flow is:

UA1-->RTPproxy-->>freeswitch-->RTPproxy-->UA2

my user agents are using webrtc media profile so my rtp engine flags are :

rtpengine_manage("trust-address  replace-origin replace-session-connection
RTP/SAVPF");

i've attached my configuration file

i've configured freeswitch for media_webrtc=true ,still
when i try calling the freeswitch send 488 without sending call to other
end

should media-address flag be used to forward media through, if yes how it
should be done ??