[SR-Users] Fwd: [Free-RTC] GSoC progress, more mentors?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Tue Jun 14 10:36:41 CEST 2016

This report was sent to the Free-RTC list
https://lists.fsfe.org/mailman/listinfo/free-rtc

Most of the projects have an emphasis on SIP

If anybody wants to facilitate testing the new Telepathy/Empathy SIP
connection manager code against Kamailio or other SIP proxies,
registrars and presence servers that would be very welcome.