[SR-Users] Kamailio design that needs one b2bua

anthony gonzalez anthony.gonz200 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:23:19 CET 2016

Hello there,

I'm designing and implementing a kamailio solution for sip routing between
several softswitch based on prefixes.

IIn this setup i will need an b2bua in order to do topology hiding and also
to make transparent the call transfer between phones registered in kamailio
and softswitches(that doesn't support very well REFER messages).

I was searching what solution should I use and I found 3 opensource
solutions that for me seems to be acceptable:

Sems.
Freeswitch.
Opensips with module b2bua.

Based on your experience and contemplating the stability, performance and
support, what is the solution that you advice me ?

Thank you for you time.

Anthony