[SR-Users] 4.4.1: Only first UDP Listener is producing log messages

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:25:02 CEST 2016

Hello,

there were some changes in the logging system to allow custom
"transport" for syslog messages -- like those implemented by the new
log_* modules.

But they should not affect the old (and still default) mode. I just
looked at one deployment running actually master branch (which has no
change in that regard) and I get logs from the worker processes.

Are you running with systemd? Do you daemonize the main process?

On 24/05/16 17:06, Sebastian Damm wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Sebastian Damm <damm at sipgate.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I upgraded one of our systems today to 4.4.1. And when checking
>> whether everything is okay, I noticed, that only the first UDP
>> listener (from kamcmd core.ps) is actually sending lines to the log.
>> The only other logs I see are from usrloc timer worker.
> I have to add: This happens only on our stateful proxy server. The
> stateless load balancers in front are logging fine.
>
> Does anybody have an idea?
>
> Best Regards,
> Sebastian

Daniel-Constantin Mierla