[SR-Users] Nonce extract from SIP Meesage

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon May 30 16:50:22 CEST 2016

> On 30 May 2016, at 15:40, Sergio Serrano <sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> 	I just try integrate Kamailio with external software and We
> want taht kamailio doesn't authenticate users. I want that the
> autehtication process would be done by external software.  I want To
> receive a REGISTER for a user. Then I send a 407 and then when I
> receive all paramters for autehtincation(nonce, response, digestURI,
> etc, etc etc) send that data to external software and receive if data
> is correct, then sent 200 OK and save location in external software.
>
> Bu t I can see any pseudovariable or enything else to obtain that dato
> to provide to external software. Anyone could think that this process
> could be done?

This is one of the reasons I built  http_client - we fetch the data with
http_client and feed it to the pvar-based authentication.

It’s tricky if you can’t use that since the 200 OK is special and
needs to include all current contacts, not just the recently registred
one.

So fetch username and pwd from external system or feed external
system with all data to confirm.

/O