[SR-Users] Kamailio number of concurrent calls

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 10:35:00 CEST 2016

Sipp's media stack doesn't seem to be very good. what i did was to use
freeswitch. You can generate calls to fs (or make a script to "originate"
staright from fs, though sipp is simples), which will resend it to
kamailio. And on answer, it will send the call to a callcenter that will
just playback music on hold. From that moment on, the call belongs to
freeswitch.

That worked fine for us.

Regards,

David