[SR-Users] cnxcc doesn't terminate calls

Arsen arsen.semionov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:14:34 CEST 2016

Hi Igor,

Make sure that you create a dialog for this call and  $dlg_var(key) is
available (This pseudo-variable will be available only for subsequential
requests after doing loose_route().)

Also check kamailio logs maybe you try to terminate call for wrong customer
id.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Igor Potjevlesch <
igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I'm testing cnxcc module in order to make a simple call duration
> limitation.
>
> My understanding is to use the function like this :
>

> $dlg_var(customer_id)           = "customer-" + $fU;
>
>             $var(max_time)                                  = 5;
>

>             if (!cnxcc_set_max_time("$dlg_var(customer_id)",
> "$var(max_time)"))
>

> Unfortunately, after 5 seconds, nothing happen. I don't even see an error
> from dialog module.
>

> Anyone has a better understanding of the way the module runs? Thank you!
>

> Regards,
>

> Igor.

Regards,
Arsen.