[SR-Users] Identical Kamailio setup on 2 hosts

Infinicalls Infinicalls infinicalls at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:23:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

> You can either figure out which host was used to register by looking at
> the socket value in the location table (using sqlops/avp_db_query) and
> send the INVITE to the other host if socket doesn't contain a local
> ipadress (by simply setting $rd to the other host and setting $du to
> null)

The socket value I get here is the internal IP only. For eg.
10.0.0.4:5060. Can you tell me how do I get the static IP here? I am
behind NAT and use rtpproxy and advertised it.

>or just wait for a failure route (which adds a delay) to trigger
> and send the invite to the other host (again setting $du to null and $rd
> to the other host).

# uncomment the following lines if you want to redirect the failed
# calls to a different new destination
##  if (t_check_status("486|408")) {
##      sethostport("MySecondIP:5061");
##      append_branch();
##      # do not set the missed call flag again
##      t_relay();
##}

Is this sufficient? In my case, if calls are only sent to the second
IP, how do I add a mesh of servers (I have 5 of them now). Will that
add more delay time? Any idea? Thanks.

regards
Ganesh Kumar