[SR-Users] nathelper: ping options over tcp

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:45:44 CEST 2017

Hello,

if it happens also between INVITE and 200ok or between 200ok and the
ACK, then very likely sending the OPTIONS will not help. Probably the
far end routers have a broken implementation of NAT.

Is this happening only for a specific group of users, or happens
randomly for different users?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla