[SR-Users] How to prevent running multiple Kamailio instances on one host?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Thu Apr 27 19:55:48 CEST 2017

On Thursday 27 April 2017 at 18:52:22, Julia Boudniatsky wrote:

> What is you suggestion for prevent running multiple Kamailio instances on
> one host?

How are you getting these occurring by accident?

Basically, you start Kamailio, and a Kamailio process is running - another one
will only run if you start another one, so how is that happening?

Antony.

--
We all get the same amount of time - twenty-four hours per day.
How you use it is up to you.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.