[SR-Users] Siremis Multi domain

Annus Fictus annusfictus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:39:00 CET 2017

Maybe the select would be based on the e-mail of user so If I put a
e-mail on the subscriber table and this e-mail have 1 or 100 associated
extension, on the Siremis for the user with the same email registration
I can see all extension.

When i create a SIP user on the Siremis, I have to deny duplicate e-mail.

SELECT T0.id, T0.username, T0.domain, T0.password,
T0.email_address, T0.ha1, T0.ha1b, T0.rpid FROM  `subscriber` T0
WHERE
T0.email_address='jhondoe at dominio.org'  LIMIT 10

Regards.