[SR-Users] sr-users Digest, Vol 146, Issue 2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:18:01 CEST 2017

Hello,

if you want to participate on a discussion, consider to disable
receiving daily digests, because replying to it is not keeping the
relation to the original discussion -- it is hard to figure out to which
discussion you replied, and by that, very likely nobody will follow up
with a response.

At least, if replying to a digest summary, don't keep the entire content
of the message, remove the irrelevant parts. This also makes the size of
the email smaller, which is very useful when reading on mobile devices.

On 03.07.17 17:49, Narayan P wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,
>

> Thanks for your reply.
>

> Today I am trying to install rtpengine as suggested by you.Could you
> please tell me from which part of the script I need to add  rtpengine
> functions as my client is getting 183 from kamailio as of now.
>

> My architecture is like this,
>
> external ipv4 network(port
> 5060)----------rtpproxy(ipv4)--kamailio(ipv6)(port
> 5070)----------client(ipv4)(port 5077)
>

> Please look at the attached wireshark capture.
>

> Highly appreciate any suggestion as always.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Narayan

[...]

--