[SR-Users] IOS 10 and SIP

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 14:31:28 CEST 2017

Hi,
good news: you can easily handle this scenario with Kamailio!
If you want to have an overall view of VoIP&Push&Kamailio you can have a
look at this speech I gave at Kamailio World 2015: https://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=4XIrR9bwUkM.
And the slides: https://www.kamailio.org/events/2015-KamailioWorld/
Day2/20-Federico.Cabiddu-Kamailio-In-A-Mobile-World.pdf.

Cheers,

Federico