[SR-Users] Multiple IPs

Oz Mortimer omortimer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:56:57 CET 2017

Hi all,

I have Kamailio set as an SBC with freeswitch behind - that all works fine.
Freeswitch can send calls out VIA Kamailio to external IP address’, but if I try sending a call to another IP hosted by Kamailio the seems to go nowhere…

Supplier -> Kamailio  -> Customer1 -> Kamailio -> Customer2

The Kamailio server has multiple assigned IPs, which are used to multi-tennant - but I cant for the like of me to get Tennant to tenant calls to work (via freeswitch)

Any pointers?