[SR-Users] Regarding Opensource DID Routing Solution using Kamailio

surendra tiwari surendratiwari3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:35:49 CET 2017

Hi All,

I have used the kamailio and redis to create the DID routing
solution.please find below in github.this repository is created to help the
person who want to setup there own DID routing solution with following
feature:

   1. Inbound Termination with Carrier IP validation.
   2. Carrier LCR for DID/TFN to PSTN forwarding.
   3. Inbound Abuse Block.
   4. CDR in MongoDB.
   5. IPTables Block for Sip-Scanners.
   6. Integration with RtpEngine.