[SR-Users] Loadbalancing authenticated agetways

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 17:57:24 CET 2017

Hi.
So thats what I've done already before posting this question; even if I've
to do loadbalancing I can use the "fetch_registered_contacts" function,
loop over the online gateways on that 1 RURI and "append_branches()" with
sorted "q" values...

That all depends on the accurate measurement of the number of active calls,
since requirement is to perform load-balancing based on call loads. Simple
load-balancing can be achieved already by manipulating "q" values....again
too complicated to work accurately 100% of the time.

I'm trying to figure out way to totally avoid this use-case at all.

Regards,
Sammy