[SR-Users] Kamailio and FreeSwitch integration

Timothy oladapo olawuyi dolawuyi at pethahiah.com
Thu Oct 19 14:47:54 CEST 2017

Hello Daniel,

I will try your recommendation and revert.

Regards

Olawuyi Timothy Oladapo | IT/VAS Operation | Information System Dept |Pethahiah Rehoboth INTL. Limited | 2nd Floor Rubby Block All seasons Plaza , Lateef Jakande Rd, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos. | Mobile: +2348052612001,+2348098797928 |Skype: daptims | htttp://www.pethahiah.com