[SR-Users] real-time update question

Stent, Bob Bob.Stent at Aspect.com
Tue Sep 5 15:41:37 CEST 2017

I am just starting out with Kamailio.  One of the things I want to be able to do is add a domain to the configuration and have Kamailio pick it up without having to restart.
I see there is a runtime update framework but I am having trouble navigating the documentation to find out what this actually does for me.
Can somebody point me to the right set of docs to read to figure this out?

Do I simply add an alias to the kamalio.cfg file and somehow send an RPC command to Kamalio to re-read configuration?

Bob Stent
Aspect Software
5 Technology Park Drive Suite #9
Westford, MA 01886

This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc. and may contain information that is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message. Please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its attachments.