[SR-Users] set_advertised_address

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 08:40:17 CET 2018

Hello,

it is not clear what exactly you want to achieve...

Is it that for connected phones from local network to use the local IP
and for sip messages with devices outside to use external ip?

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com