[SR-Users] RTPEngine QoS statistics and leg labelling

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Feb 14 18:51:36 CET 2018

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 12:49:04PM -0500, Richard Fuchs wrote:

> It keeps track of packet and octet counts.

Is that the stuff exposed via the traditional $rtpstat facility?

What I was really looking to ascertain is that none of the statistics
available under the new rtpengine module PVs are populated without
RTCP.

> With transcoding engaged for a call, it also keeps track of packet
> loss and duplications. It could calculate jitter, but doesn't
> currently do so.

Aha, thank you!

Is this an aspect of the transcoding functionality, or simply
non-kernelised relay?

-- Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)