[SR-Users] Should I ignore Route header in ACK?

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 23:03:24 CEST 2018

Just in continue of the discussion
forund in the RFC3261 12.1.2  (UAC behaivor) this:

   The route set MUST be set to the list of URIs in the Record-Route
   header field from the response, taken in reverse order and preserving
   all URI parameters.  If no Record-Route header field is present in
   the response, the route set MUST be set to the empty set.  This route
   set, even if empty, overrides any pre-existing route set for future
   requests in this dialog.  The remote target MUST be set to the URI
   from the Contact header field of the response.