[SR-Users] sqlops module error

Fabian Borot fborot at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:32:23 CET 2018

I am using the sqlops module with odbc to INSERT,UPDATE only and as the documentation says I can omit result parameter in "sql_query". However I always see these ERRORS when processing the call:
This is an example of a query:
sql_query("c04", "insert into SIPInfo302CDR (SIPCallID,SessionID) values('$ci',$var(SessionID))");

And these are the error lines in the log:
ERROR: db_unixodbc [res.c:60]: db_unixodbc_get_columns(): no columns returned from the query
ERROR: db_unixodbc [res.c:261]: db_unixodbc_convert_result(): getting column names failed
ERROR: db_unixodbc [dbase.c:216]: db_unixodbc_store_result(): failed to convert result
ERROR: <core> [db_query.c:188]: db_do_raw_query(): error while storing result
ERROR: sqlops [sql_api.c:265]: sql_do_query(): cannot do the query [insert into SIPInfo302CDR (SIPCa]

I have also tried using the parameter like shown below but the ERROR events happen anyways.

sql_query("c04", "insert into SIPInfo302CDR (SIPCallID,SessionID) values('$ci',$var(SessionID))", "ra");
sql_result_free("ra");

Even though the errors line show up and say that " cannot do the query .." the query does work and the records are inserted/updated accordingly.

I tried using the "sql_query_async" function that does not need the result parameter but I can't use it with unixODBC, I see these lines in the log when trying to use it:  "the db driver module doesn't support async query" and the record is not inserted/updated. I also added the "async_workers" core parameter as well just in case.

I also tried declaring them in the module sqlops initialization section even though in my case there is no need: "modparam("sqlops", "sqlres", "ra")" but the errors show up anyways.
When I test with  SEELCT query the result parameter can be used, I can count rows etc. But I am only doing INSERT/UPDATE.

Am I am missing something here or this is something that can be safely used like that and I just need to ignore them. I am using " Kamailio (OpenSER) SIP Server v5.0"
Thank you
Fabian