[SR-Users] Kamailio Call monitoring

Tomi Hakkarainen tpaivaa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:31:10 CEST 2018

Hi you all,
I have set up Kamailio and RTPProxy in front of Asterisk.
Currently successfully able to route calls from two differrent SIP-Trunk providers terminated to Kamailio and RTPProxy.
I would like to get a view of calls currently running through Kamailio?
I should be able to see some details about the call like the calling called numbers and the time call has been active.

I’m not sure if Siremis would provide such view. Also looked Homer and also not sure it has something like that. Still those provide much more like for troubleshooting.

If anyone has idea how that would be possible to accomplish or know that there already is such implementation I would be interested.

Tomi