[SR-Users] I am not able to make a call from kam1 SIP Registered user to kam2 SIP Registered user.

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:22:12 CEST 2018

Hi Suresh,

First Question : Is your call works if both user on same kamailio server?

How are you calling that contact , See below are you using Lookup function
in kamailio script?

https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/registrar.html#registrar.f.lookup

Also send me script portion where are you checking for that user and
making  a call and DB entry of usrloc table once both user are registered
and active.

--

Best Regards,

*Dhaval Indrodiya*