[SR-Users] Hunting - Dynamic logistics

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Fri May 18 20:32:41 CEST 2018

Am Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2018, 18:06:25 CEST schrieb KamDev Essa:
> So I finally got to the docs on hunting under the TM Modules and there was
> an awesome write up and it is making a lot more sense now.  Basic logic is
> to append_branch with your extensions and and manage serial and/or parallel
> forking by setting the q values. The script is static. Is there a module
> that automatically loads registered contacts from a grouped list of
> extensions or is the best way to dip into the db and DIY? I would like to
> know how some of you have implemented hunting, Also is there a way to set
> the fr_inv_timer of each branch.

Hello,

about the fr_inv_timer question, you probably want to have a look to the tm README:

4.20.  t_set_fr(fr_inv_timeout [, fr_timeout])

   Sets the fr_inv_timeout and optionally fr_timeout for the current
   transaction or for transactions created during the same script
   invocation, after calling this function.

There is also an example for branch_route.

Best regards,

Henning