[SR-Users] presence_dialoginfo module not sending publish on dialogue change

William Frenkel william.frenkel at univoxx.com
Mon Apr 1 21:31:17 CEST 2019

Denys-
This worked. Thank you very much!

Best,
Will & Rich

From: Denys Pozniak <denys.pozniak at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019 at 6:08 PM
Cc: William Frenkel <william.frenkel at univoxx.com>
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] presence_dialoginfo module not sending publish on dialogue change

Hello!

I am using construction below to send PUBLISH to the SERVER on call state events and it works well.
Table watchers is emty on suscriber side too.

modparam("pua", "db_url", DB_URL)
modparam("pua", "outbound_proxy", SERVER)
modparam("pua_dialoginfo", "send_publish_flag", 8)
request_route {
setflag(8);
}