[SR-Users] Kamailio stopped relaying SIP text message from asterisk

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 11:03:15 CET 2019

Hello,

if you don't see the INFO log message (and you have at least debug=2),
then the MESSAGE didn't get to Kamailio. Check to see if you have a
firewall rule or other system limits that can drop the traffic.

sngrep/ngrep should show if the traffic was on the network, they use
hooks before the firewall, ...

Then, as alternative to siptrace, you can look at sipdump if you want to
avoid using a database to catch the traffic processed by kamailio for
troubleshooting reasons.

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com