[SR-Users] Understanding set_rtp_engine with two sets

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Feb 25 20:44:47 CET 2020

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
> Hello,
>
> I didn't know about limitation, so far I needed only set_rtpengine_set()
> with one parameter. Now I am wondering why won't work for
> rtpengine_manage() because internally it calls the
> rtpengine_offer()/_answer().

I have never used rtpengine_manage, but regarding two sets, in request
route before rtpengine_offer I do:

            set_rtpengine_set("$avp(mediaproxy_caller_setid)",
                "$avp(mediaproxy_callee_setid)");

and in reply route before rtpengine_answer I do the same, i.e., the sets
are in the same order.

Of course the script also needs to take care of the situation when
request has no sdp and in-dialog requests.

-- Juha