[SR-Users] Reconnect call

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Mon Jun 22 17:44:50 CEST 2020

Actually, this is handled on client side, you would need the client to
“detect” a network change (example: a switch from wifi to cellular) and
that would need to trigger a reINVITE. Then, if your timers haven’t expired
and you have your Kam to allow reinvites, the session can be updated to
reflect the new SDP IP address and the call would “reconnect”...

We do this on our platform and it works perfectly, in our case we are using
Linphone:

Check the network section:

https://www.linphone.org/snapshots/docs/liblinphone/multilang/guides/ios_portability.html

Hope this helps...