[SR-Users] out of shm without any visible reason

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:41:46 CET 2020

Looks like something odd happened there. Is the timer process somehow
stuck? Any jump of the system clock? Virtual machine frozen somehow? Or
the transactions remained hooked in some callback, not releasing the
reference counter.

The rpc command tm.clean is like a last resort option when dealing with
an unexpected situation that messed up the timer process, otherwise the
transactions should be cleaned as they are expired or terminated because
of final response sent upstream, with a delay of 5 seconds (default value).

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com