[SR-Users] tsilo: ts_append() cannot find the ts_store() data

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:08:31 CET 2020

Hi,

I do see this in logs and this seems normal, cause we do store that $sht
and in a case if call is cancelled or ended we do not clean that $sht until
it resets in 120 seconds, so if any register arrives without call during
that 120 seconds, this is what you will see. Let assume somebody calls a
subscriber, then we do store transaction and  we do this
"$sht(vtp=>stored::$rU) = 1", if call ends and by some reason without any
other call another register arrives from subscriber with same "$tU" within
120 seconds after ($sht(vtp=>stored::$rU) = 1;), then this register will go
to PUSHJOIN and we check if transaction is stored, because there is no call
it is not stored and then it checks if $sht(vtp=>stored::$rU) equal to 1,
because this is not resetted yet(120 seconds do not pass), ts_append tries
to append branch, but there is no branch and that why you see this error.

I would like to add that for me this error seems harmless and everything
works flawlessly.

Jurijs