[SR-Users] Register Forwarding

Thomas Grande tgrande at aligera.com.br
Fri Aug 20 21:08:33 CEST 2021

Hi there!

I bumped into this post to perform forwarding of REGISTER requests and then
saving a local cache on 2xx replies from main Registrar:

https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2020-October/110779.html

I think I understand all the steps described, but some features I need are
missing:
- How to change the Via headers to perform topology hiding? I understand
TOPOS and TOPOH do not work on these types of messages.
- Change contact header so that registrar responses traverse the Kamailio
box. (Use textops I suppose?)
- Besides, is this approach still the best in comparison to OpenSIPs
mid-registrar module?

Thanks in advance,

--
*Thomás Alimena Del Grande*