[SR-Users] uac module - use htable instead of database

Markus Bönke mb at tenios.de
Fri Dec 17 12:35:50 CET 2021

Hello all,

we want to use the "remote registrations feature" of the uac module to let kamailio register with other sip providers. As far as I see the module works only with a database backend. As our kamailio script should be independent from a database, a solution could be to load the configuration on startup (and refresh it periodically) from a database view into a htable and then trigger the remote registrations based on the expiration of the htable columns.

Could something like this be implemented by using the uac module or by an other workaround ? Or does it require some enhancements in the uac module ?

Thanks and regards

Markus