[SR-Users] How to change language in siremis web interface

mohammad baghdadi baghdadi.mohammad10 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 08:28:41 CET 2021

Hello
I’m new in siremis as web interface of kamailio and I immediately need
your help,I installed kamailio and siremis and login in siremis web
interface,I can work with it but now I have a problem.
I want to change menu language there is an option
in(setting->translate->manage languages) add my desired language and
click save and i see this error:
Error message: #2, count(): Parameter must be an array or an object
that implements Countable
Script name and line number of error:
[/var/www/siremis-5.3.x/siremis/modules/translation/lib/LangPackCreator.php
I needed to change the language and thanks for your the help to me.