[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.4.4 and Siptrace

pwerspire pwerspire at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:31:53 CEST 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

We had the modparam("siptrace", "trace_mode", 1) but the issue with that is
that local error answers from kamailio doesn't appear.

For example, when Kamailio receives the INVITE and replies with a
forbidden, the Invite and the ACK is there but the Forbidden is not.

So with "trace_mode" 1 , everything works fine except this messages missing
and this was the problem that we tried to solve messing around with the
functions and flags.

Regards,
Tiago

Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> escreveu no dia segunda,