[SR-Users] Kamailio as front proxy for multiple sip servers

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 6 11:25:28 CEST 2021

Hello,

if both endpoints can do webrtc srtp, then it works with rtpproxy to do
srtp packet forwarding for nat traversal or networks bridging.

On 06.05.21 10:31, Wojtko, Daniel wrote:

> ​Hi,
>
> afaik rtpproxy doesn't support WebRTC but rtpengine does
>

> Regards
>

> Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/