[SR-Users] DMQ module issues

Zé Santos individuoestima at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:58:57 CEST 2021

Hello,

Currently I am stuck with v5.2.5, however my issue is that I can't get DMQ
to work in an AWS container. Locally it works, I don't know if it is
because of network connectivity or bindings.

It seems a very basic scenario to send notifications to 0.0.0.0 aka itself.
And it works with docker in a local environment. I was just wondering if
anyone had already experienced this issue.

Also, if I remember correctly it used to work with rocket, but currently I
had to switch over to docker/podman (can't get neither to work).

Kind regards,
José Santos