[SR-Users] Packet processing order

Jawaid Bazyar bazyar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:25:35 CET 2022

Hello Sergey,

That did seem to help serialize the messages at 1000 cps – using t_relay_to_tcp for outbound routing. At higher cps rates (2000 cps and up) I did get some call failures again.

I will have to give some consideration as to implications of this model – in my application, I will have a relatively static community of SIP agents talking to the proxy (maximum of a few thousand), with pretty high volume from each speaker. This would mean a relatively manageable “thousands” of TCP connections spread out over several clusters.