[SR-Users] Does Kamailio supports Voice and Video call support for 5G Core

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Dec 8 14:42:38 CET 2022

Hello Pooja,

In Open Source people contribute of their time to help when they can. If you mail out and does not get any response, it is likely
because no one has an answer and in some cases, that they don’t really understand the questions.

Your message has a lot of abbreviations I personally have no understanding of and thus I can not make any comment.

Sending a reminder does seldom help. Rephrasing or looking for similar topics may help, like asking
“Is anyone here interested in Vo5G and kamailio usage for that core?”

Cheers,
/O