[SR-Users] Rtpengine: no audio after kernelization.

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Mon Dec 12 21:18:13 CET 2022

On 12/12/2022 14.53, [EXT] Michel Pelletier wrote:
> I am proxying all RTP through RTPEngine.  Everything works fine until
> about 5 seconds into the call, when rtpengine enters kernelization,
> after which all RTP forwarding ceases. I've checked the required
> iptables entries, and all looks good.

Inspect /proc/rtpengine/0/list while a call is running, in particular
paying attention to the packet and byte counters.

Also double check that the version of the rtpengine daemon matches the
version of the kernel module (and that the module has been reloaded if
there have been any upgrades - `dmesg` or `kern.log` are good places to
check that).

Cheers