[SR-Users] sr-users Digest, Vol 211, Issue 8

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:59:06 CET 2022

Hello,

do not reply to Digest messages on the mailing list, there is no value
from knowledge base, no easy reference what this discussion is about.

If you want to engage in discussions on the mailing list, subscribe
normally and respond to the individual messages. Digest subscriptions
are useful for read-only purposes.