[SR-Users] Rtpengine: no audio after kernelization.

Michel Pelletier michelpelletier07 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:20:45 CET 2022

Hi,

The destination address and port match with what is expected.  I don't have
policy routing nor network namespaces.  I do have containers, including for
Kamailio, but all are using host networking.  I am also using gre tunnels
which might be causing the issue.  I am still investigating that
possibility.

Cheers.

Michel Pelletier