[SR-Users] Failover - how does it work?

Jawaid Bazyar bazyar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 04:09:41 CET 2022

Hi Alex,

That is working, however, on subsequent messages in the dialog (e.g., ACK, INFO, BYE) the proxy tries the failed destination for each message. Eventually it gets to the right place, but, is there a way to delete the failed destination from the XAVP so this doesn't happen? Or just to force subsequent messages in the transaction to use the same (working) destination?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a newbie!

Thanks in advance,

Jawaid