[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.5 TLS critical log in Debian 11

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:14:28 CET 2022

Hello,

that function is used inside the libssl, looks like the version in OS
has some double free somewhere -- it could be also in other libs (needed
by kamailio modules) that uses libssl, like libcurl via http client modules.

Double frees are safe for kamailio, but behind can be another issue that
leads to it and that can have unexpected side effects. So it is not a
simple answer here. Maybe you can try with other libssl version or try
to unload kamailio modules that might use libssl independently of tls
module.