[SR-Users] Info: Dates for next Kamailio World Conference in Berlin: June 5-7, 2023

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:45:35 CET 2022

Hello,

the next year Kamailio World Conference is planed to return in Berlin
for an in-person event at the usual location in the city center.

For the moment, we would like to announce the dates, respectively June
5-7, 2023.

If nothing unexpected happens meanwhile, the call for speakers and
registrations will be open at the beginning of 2023. We aim for a
similar structure like the past in-person events, with first day
starting around noon and targeting to be tutorial-oriented, followed by
2 days of conference presentations.

More details soon!