[Serusers] SEMS and g.729

Richard mypop3mail at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 10:29:47 CEST 2004

It is US$15k setup fee and US$7.5k annual fee.
Besides, every copy costs about US$1.50.

We are looking at doing this. But apparently more
community support is needed. If anyone is interested
in sharing the cost and profit (by reselling the
license for individual copies), please reply this
email. Just fyi, * sells US$10 for each license. So a
few thousand copies don't seem to be too big a
problem.

Thanks,
Richard