[Serusers] SEMS and g.729

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Sun Jul 18 16:49:32 CEST 2004

I can participate in the project by providing ITU-T floating point
reference implementation cleaned up by me (all global variables removed
and easy-to-use encode/decode API built on top of it). It should be
trivial to integrate it with SEMS. Its performance quite adequate -
allowing to support about 100 channels simulateneously on the modern
IA32 hardware.

-Maxim