[Serusers] missed caller call back

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Sat Apr 23 12:12:47 CEST 2005

Hi Iqbal,

The AVP will belong to the caller - so save it for him:
	avp_db_store("$from", "i:1000")
AVP i:1000 must contained the dialled number which failed (use avp_write() )

when the caller dials the re-dial number:
	avp_db_load("$from","i:1000")
and move the AVP i:1000 to RURI (use avp_pushto() ).

For details about these functions syntax, see the docs:
	http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/

Again, that is just an untested idea.

Best regards,
Marian