[Serusers] missed caller call back

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 02:37:27 CEST 2005

I think I am missing the logic here.

If a caller dials, then if as below the caller number gets stored, then
when the calle dials 1471, then how will the correct caller number be
selected from thetable since there is no link between the second calle
and the first caller

i.e

First call A---> B so we store A's number

Second call (1471) B dials 1471, but in the DB all we have is A's
number, hence B will never find anyone ...or am I missing the point.

tks- I now its untested, but I am sure there is a way of doing it..if I
can send any 1471 calls, to do a lookup on a DB, and find all calls
which were written there which were meant for them

Iqbal