[SR-Users] [Sems] Solutions to missing BYEs, accounting for them

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Apr 21 12:12:18 CEST 2010

Stefan Sayer writes:

 > As for 1.b, SEMS does not yet have an RTP relay mode (only transcode).
 > If you are really interested in it, I think we can work on that;
 > again, the basic components are there, it needs just adding some
 > things here and there.

i'm currently using mediaproxy and there the relay component that relays
the media is separate from the dispatcher component that talks with sip
router mediaproxy module and the relays.

perhaps it would be possible in the same way detach rtp component from
sems b2bua signaling component.  perhaps it even would be possible to
take the relay component as is from mediaproxy rather than invent the
wheel.

-- juha